Sunday, May 13, 2012

Amnesia. My love.

So recently I've discovered this game, Amnesia, which was reviewed several times by J and I's favorite game narrator, PewDiePie. And I never really thought much of it until I decided to download the demo. This is where my love begins.
Another thing you guys should all know about me is that I love to scare myself. It's like the adrenaline rush from hell and it's so much fun. And this game, Amnesia, is classified as a horror game that is meant to be played when you're alone, and there's not a lot of light, and you feel like not sleeping that night.






But basically what happens is you wander around with a lamp that has a LIMITED supply of oil bumping into shit, solving puzzles and having things jump out at you and scream... SCARY. But it is my love and I play it daily,(no matter how badly I need to sleep) and it just gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment