Saturday, May 12, 2012

Being able to relate



So, I've been kind of bumming out for the last few days on not having a relationship. Suddenly that's all gone. It seems I've settled for something less satisfying but still more than enough. I think most people have a celebrity crush, but I have this strange passionate feeling for Mr. Macadelic. Like, oh my god. Its keeping me from angsting around, I suppose. I just feel like listening to him and nothing else. I didn't even really like his music at the start of this blog. Its not something out of insta-lust. I'm such a fan of his music, and I've more than warmed up to his looks. It seems like everything about him is sexy now. 

That's all I really wanted to say. While I was typing this, an annoying window popped up and annoyed me. I told it to remind me later. Now please, above is a funny and unrelated picture of a bird. 

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment