Thursday, May 31, 2012

*Chicka Chicka* MEAN TEACHER!

This is the Internet and I do have free speech, so my rights ARE STATED. But this entire post is about a certain teacher at our school that has recently started to REALLY get on my nerves, like to the point where I almost break.
So I'm here (We all know why... why I am here - PewDiePie reference FTW) to talk about this teacher. But first I'm gonna say something about myself. I'm not a "people" person per say, but I am an "energy" person. Meaning I react to people's energy in a big way. So if you're in a grumpy, angry, controlling, bitchy or mean mood, chances are we aren't gonna mesh, bro. And granted that I'm not a pleasant person if I don't like you, or don't know you. But back to the teacher.
This teacher (who shall remain nameless) was one of my favorite people back in the beginning of the year. Like her entire class period was just like taking time on your work, watching educational videos, and just a layback and kickback class. It was the time I used to get shit done for whatever class I hadn't been paying attention in earlier that day :P
But as of the second half of the year, she kicked it into ***** mode! She cracked down on homework, in class work, and NOISE. I'm not a quiet kid, I make a lot of noise...
So Julia and I, being us, make a lot of fucking noise at all moments, so we are sitting together just quacking (my term for the noise we make, which isn't actually a duck noise, but it's just the word I'm using for right now...)  at each other, and this teacher comes up and shushes us... And so that was the first time, and I was like "I'm gonna let this fly, we were being annoying and I get it...."
We also make like noises while she lectures, just quiet little undefinable sounds and the teacher flips shit again! And the list goes on... She started separating me and Julia... Which didn't fucking work, we would just skip class or one of us would go (chair mode activated *BOOP*) stealth mode and moves over to the other (inseparable...)
She just... UGH... you'd have to be there. But she says that everything cranks down during the second half of the year, but hey guess what?! NO OTHER FUCKING TEACHER HAS CHANGED LIKE SHE HAS!
It's all her, that and we are the rowdiest, loudest and coolest kids in the class.! :) But anyways... I'm gonna return to watching pewdiepie videos and my Big Bang Theory marathon.
Yours Honestly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment