Friday, May 11, 2012

Okay back in Action



So yeah, aside from being grilled by Ailish, I've been not blogging. So a little update on everything. Ailish and Mini (we'll call him Mini for now) have been in a relationship for about 2 months. Quite fun. I'm still forever alone, but that's okay. I've got my World of Warcraft to keep me company. As with my Hebrew homework. With any luck, we'll have some pictures or videos up of us being... well, Ailish and Julia. Parental Advisory, except not because no one really follows that rule. If you get offended, leave. But you won't, because you wouldn't be reading this anymore if you did get offended. 

I got new pants. Very, very exciting. I have a few dog shows in June, I may have the company of my WB. Keep ya posted.

-Jules.

No comments:

Post a Comment