Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Eggplants are the devil.

So, I seem to be pretty good at pissing my friend off via his girlfriends electronics. I guess I went overboard last night with the spawn of Satan: eggplants. Its not a very long story. I had my friends phone and she had been texting her boyfriend, per usual. Well, her boyfriend happens to be a really good friend of mine. Seeing as they both have iPhones I decided to spam him with emoticons on her phone. It was funny I thought, so why not? From geishas to oxes, about 17 of random emoticons. Pretty exciting little pictures. I'm fairly partial to them, so I thoroughly enjoyed it. Him on the other hand, did not. Being able to talk to his girlfriend is really important to him, and I can completely understand and respect that. The last emoticon I sent was an eggplant. I think he has something against them. So here are some reasons he may think so.

Reasons eggplants are satanic:

1. They're purple


Look how offensive that color is. Same color as barney, bruises, and the same color of those bad ass pants they didn't have in your size.

2. They don't appreciate their name. 


Enough said. 

3. They're a terrible vegetable. 


Look at that thing. Its the only one wet. Its probably from sweating so much in hell. 

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment